Searching...
Thursday, July 12, 2012

why I still love you ??

4:15 PM
sometimes .... 
i still miss your smile
i still remember your beautiful eyes
i still hear the whisper, said words from you
i still feel, a warm caress your hands

but ... all this just a fantasy for me
because now you yourself are not next to me
i realized, would all the same mistakes I did
Was not there yet? sorry for me

i have been through a lot of things ..
but you, still reigns in my heart
i've lived a lot of love ..
but all is only apparent to me .. and only you, love is real for me

consciously aware of .. know .. ..
I had slice wounds, in his sacred heart you
I've stained your white hearts

ahhhrggggggg ....
sometimes I want to return time
and remove the ignorance on my lust
i really losers

still remember dear,,,
meaning of love in words, just meaningless letters
the meaning of God's love, is love to inhabitants
meaning of love from Shakespear, is a very serious and challenging
meaning of love from Mahatma Gandhi, was never asked and always giving.!
then is the meaning of love itself, for me?
i believe love will not mean anything, if you're not on my side

my belief that the love that I guess ....
i hope tomorrow it later ..
are you still open your heart to me back



just for u 1303

0 comments:

Post a Comment